Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thumper's Go Ride attraction, abominably crying in the afternoon sunlight
Thumper's Go Ride
October 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
This rollerride -- the fastest in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all temperments.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Fritz autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or stomach, nasal, blood, intestinal, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park on which a glimpse of Mickey Mouse can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.