Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Thor's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a village
Thor's Proceed Coaster
January 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the fastest in Dandy Lines -- is a massive attraction for riders of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with popular children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Dandy Lines sponsors are able to ride this attraction for an hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Al Weiss autograph garden.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 94".
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from chest, intestinal, stomach, or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.