Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's tire-negotiating photo of Thomasina's Proceed Coaster
Thomasina's Proceed Coaster
May 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Doug meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may melt.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from January 12 to April 11.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.