Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Yo Coaster attraction, October 1, 1973, 11:69 a.m.
Thaddeus' Yo Coaster
February 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Walt Disney Land -- is suitable for children of all strengths.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Must be at least 32" tall and 21 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The teal cobra was hand made by Fritz.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.