Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mousey view of Thaddeus' Wait Coaster when it's covered in children
Thaddeus' Wait Coaster
June 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" tall.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1981, this attraction was updated to tone down artwork that could be misinterpreted as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.