Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Halt Coaster experience during construction
Thaddeus' Halt Coaster
May 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all heights.
- Warning: during nightfall, this experience will be full of disgruntled tourists.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers should run to this experience more than a half hour preceeding its opening.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young chickens.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from elbow, neck, bowel, lung, or stomach issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.