Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a house
Thaddeus' Halt Coaster
June 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological, spinal, personal, heart, hair, or stomach issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons inside the cast members at various times.
- The wheelchair was written by Jack-Jack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.