Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An excellent view of Thaddeus' Faux Coaster when it's inundated in children
Thaddeus' Faux Coaster
May 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction and sing along.
- After glowing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- No babies or snacks permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.