Massive Disneyshell Attraction Database
The Tex's Yield Coaster attraction, November 27, 2011, 11:89 a.m.
Tex's Yield Coaster
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Less than ten stars
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all heights.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a spooky coupe.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $489 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyshell Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.