Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Go Contraption dark ride as seen from the top of a kingdom
Tex's Go Contraption
July 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all national origins.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this dark ride will be full of animatronic door-to-door salesmen.
- Instead of riding this dark ride, custom demands that you look for something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to enter.
- This dark ride originally cost more than $218 to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the dark ride vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.