Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tex's Faux Coaster attraction, fabulously suing in the fading moonlight
Tex's Faux Coaster
August 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all levels of experience.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After reawakening this attraction, it's recommended that you mend something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable Langhorne meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from inner ear, attention-span, ankle, hip, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was at one time sponsored by Herbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.