Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Boudin's rail-failing photo of Tarzan's Yo Coaster
Tarzan's Yo Coaster
May 30, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.