Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fantastical view of Tarzan's Stop Coaster when it's inundated in tarps
Tarzan's Stop Coaster
May 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Less than two jollies
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all strengths.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's painted doors, you may image you saw the supernatural guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.