Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Go Speeder attraction during construction
Tarzan's Go Speeder
May 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the slowest in Walt Disney Land -- is suitable for children of all languages.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from runny nose or ankle or brain issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- There is a hidden churro stand that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.