Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tarzan's Go Speeder attraction, July 26, 1975, 9:17 p.m.
Tarzan's Go Speeder
October 31, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction before dinner.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the resort began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.