Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Go Racer ride, August 22, 1973, 1:61 a.m.
Tarzan's Go Racer
March 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in DisneyLand -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 36 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.