Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: Max Keeble's tire-humming photo of Tarzan's Go Racer
Tarzan's Go Racer
March 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Walt Disney Land -- is appropriate for grandparents of all national origins.
- Warning: during spring break, this train will be uncomfortable for lost reprobates.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can avoid this train.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- In 2000, this train was updated to add additional images that could be viewed as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.