Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Go Mountain thrill ride as seen from the top of the resort
Tantor's Go Mountain
June 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Because it is so interactive, it is best to disdain this thrill ride in the evening.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to bypass this thrill ride for a minute after its closing.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.