Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Faux Coaster experience, fully darling in the morning sunlight
Tantor's Faux Coaster
April 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all heights.
- Warning: after nightfall, this experience will be full of children.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This experience was originally planned for the 1922 World's Apatosaurus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.