Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Tantor's Faux Coaster when it's not bathed in escape
Tantor's Faux Coaster
September 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all languages.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character autograph area.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Roy Disney had a secret suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plant.