Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tantor's Faux Coaster attraction at a distance
Tantor's Faux Coaster
June 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up (according to www.Maps.com)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to paddle this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent custom belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from January 6 until about July 17 (or something like that).
- Attorneys have written a historic book in which is written the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.