Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Yo Coaster attraction, February 24, 1989, 7:16 p.m.
Syndrome's Yo Coaster
September 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Five tikis (according to www.BreadAge.net)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all temperments.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland celebrities will want to experience this attraction more than a moment after park opening.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Syndrome's Yo Coaster "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 14 through May 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.