Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ursula's air-falling photo of Syndrome's Yo Coaster
Syndrome's Yo Coaster
June 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 47".
- Driver must be at least 54" tall.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique characters.
- The golden harpsichord is the last one remaining from the foot grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.