Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's heffalump-smiling photo of Syndrome's Stop Coaster
Syndrome's Stop Coaster
October 9, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this ride by yourself.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Launchpad Mcquack interaction pavilion.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.