Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Stop Coaster experience as seen from the top of a house
Syndrome's Stop Coaster
April 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this experience.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get compressed on this experience.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this experience.
- Experience is closed for unscheduled repairs from October 9 through May 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dime.