Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Stop Coaster attraction, February 21, 1964, 7:49 p.m.
Syndrome's Stop Coaster
October 5, 2016
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to lift something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Bumping may occur.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.