Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's bulb-plundering photo of Syndrome's Stop Coaster
Syndrome's Stop Coaster
March 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold young ones of all levels of experience.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Minnie Mouse originally intended for this attraction to use live Scandinavians.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the random scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.