Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Stop Coaster attraction during repairs
Syndrome's Stop Coaster
January 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers must be parked before entering this attraction.
- Genie was on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to Orange County.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.