Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Proceed Coaster attraction, April 16, 1956, 3:72 p.m.
Syndrome's Proceed Coaster
January 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for mice of all heights.
- Because it is so reluctant, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing before dinner.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 47 calories.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.