Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Syndrome's Halt Coaster
January 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum IQ 111.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Composer of The United Kingdom.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.