Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Halt Coaster attraction, grandly dreaming in the shrouded candlelight
Syndrome's Halt Coaster
September 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for fraidycats of all languages.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing after a picnic.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland near which a picture of Frankenweenie can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tauntaun.