Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Syndrome's Halt Coaster when it's inundated in tarps
Syndrome's Halt Coaster
April 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
596 guest lengths
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.