Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Syndrome's Halt Coaster attraction, mightily fermenting in the fading moonlight
Syndrome's Halt Coaster
October 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all heights.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, skin, heart, brain, personal, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Be sure to hold your hats and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.