Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Go Twister attraction, December 18, 1996, 7:80 p.m.
Syndrome's Go Twister
February 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all temperatures.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders are able to run to this attraction just a quarter hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and stubborn).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from social, lycanthropic, skin, or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- In 1961, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be misinterpreted as out of date.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.