Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Syndrome's Faux Coaster when it's not bathed in darkness
Syndrome's Faux Coaster
November 25, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners can't ride this attraction up to a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.