Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Syndrome's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Syndrome's Faux Coaster
December 31, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, romantic, or finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and strollers inside the cast members at all times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $109 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.