Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its metallic anniversary
Syndrome's Faux Coaster
June 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge magics
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all temperatures.
- Warning: after any first Tuesday, this attraction will be dominated by former Eeyore fans.
- ADVISEMENT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from philosophical issues, unexplained allergies, or brain problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- After a 1983 refurbishment, new characters were "plussed" in the exit diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.