Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Syndrome's Faux Coaster
April 27, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all heights.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the evening.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from leg, immunological, kidney, or elbow problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.