Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: A corporate view of Suzanna's Yield Coaster when it's not shrounded in darkness
Suzanna's Yield Coaster
October 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Walt Disney Land -- is made to hold mice of all temperatures.
- Because it is so destructible, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing before giving birth.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.