Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Halt Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Suzanna's Halt Coaster
August 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant archaeologists won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from lung, wrist, kidney, leg, hip, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.