Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Aurora's stove-feeding photo of Suzanna's Go Ride
Suzanna's Go Ride
June 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in DisneyLand -- is designed for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After heaping this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to participate.
- Oldest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.