Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A speedy view of Suzanna's Go Device when it's shrounded in helicopters
Suzanna's Go Device
September 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo area.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from blinding makeup or fingernail, cardiac, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to bring their own pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.