Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Faux Coaster show as seen from the top of history
Suzanna's Faux Coaster
September 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all strengths.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this show.
- After going on this show, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members can't visualize this show more than a minute before its opening.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
- The abandoned structures visible from this show are haunted by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.