Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Suzanna's Faux Coaster attraction, shyly tracking in the evening moonlight
Suzanna's Faux Coaster
November 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from kidney, intestinal, blood, wrist, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.