Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Proceed Coaster attraction, June 4, 1961, 1:40 a.m.
Stromboli's Proceed Coaster
June 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for guests of all heights.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something that requires less experience.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland hotel guests might try to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.