Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stromboli's Go Mountain ride as seen from the top of a canyon
Stromboli's Go Mountain
March 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you will want to avoid this ride.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
- The top of Stromboli's Go Mountain can be spotted from as far away as the forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.