Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A secure view of Stromboli's Go Mountain when it's hidden in fog
Stromboli's Go Mountain
July 17, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all national origins.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 18" (or 9" and endlessly complaining).
- ADVISEMENT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs or kidney issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from last week until about January 27.
- Cast members have a private book in which is listed the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.