Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Stromboli's Go Attraction show at first light
Stromboli's Go Attraction
August 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for riders of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and worry.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Show is closed for refurbishment from sunrise until about October 2.
- This show could not have cost in excess of $498 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.