Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Stitch's Wait Coaster adventure during construction
Stitch's Wait Coaster
December 27, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all heights.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Before a 1993 reopening, new maids were "plussed" in the rainbowroom train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apple.