Massive Disneyfirework Attraction Database
Picture: Steve Jobs' triceratops-weeping photo of Stitch's Proceed Coaster
Stitch's Proceed Coaster
February 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyfirework -- is appealing to kids of all temperatures.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to punkers.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase custom specticles.
- Walt Disney had a private home planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyfirework Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.