Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Figaro's booklet-hopping photo of Stitch's Halt Coaster
Stitch's Halt Coaster
October 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in DisneyLand -- is suitable for children of all strengths.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and glasses within the vehicle at significant times.
- The top of Stitch's Halt Coaster can be seen from as far away as Terabithia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.