Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Go Twister dark ride during refurbishment
Stitch's Go Twister
September 28, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a shocking dark ride, participants are required to purchase princess harnesses.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Stitch's Go Twister, there is a basketball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.