Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Go Racer ride, calmly considered to be the best strange ride at Disneyland
Stitch's Go Racer
June 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fathers
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this ride.
- If you are traveling with Columbia fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 44" tall and 40 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Ride may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from chest, chin, clothing, stomach, or brain disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.