Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Stitch's Go Racer show at midday
Stitch's Go Racer
May 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this show will be full of guests.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this show may be more fun.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this show.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.