Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Stitch's Go Racer attraction, almost soaring in the evening park light
Stitch's Go Racer
September 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine and two fifths Mickeys
This rollerracer -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know disdain this attraction after the holidays.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
- Pregnant beads may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from heart, chin, neck, attention-span, or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.