Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's bike-waving photo of Stinky Pete's Faux Coaster
Stinky Pete's Faux Coaster
May 31, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven magics (according to "The Instruction" blog)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all languages.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Minimum height 24 microparsecs.
- Pilot must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1981 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.