Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Steve Martin's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in tarps
Steve Martin's Yo Coaster
June 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused teens:
Three happy faces
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know queue up for this attraction first thing before breakfast.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Winnie the Pooh photo pavilion.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.