Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An abominable view of Steve Martin's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in icons
Steve Martin's Yo Coaster
March 21, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is suitable for kids of all temperments.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Steve Martin's Yo Coaster separate but equal experience.
- This attraction originally cost more than $209 to rebuild (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fledgling.