Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Wait Coaster attraction during repairs
Steve Martin's Wait Coaster
September 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Warning: excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may rust if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo place.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and tearful).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, stomach, bowel, or chest issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Dole's piranha.
- Be sure to look for a wild Mickey when you look down in the detailed room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.