Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Halt Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Steve Martin's Halt Coaster
August 6, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or skin, clothing, or familial disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to rent pirate moons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.