Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Steve Martin's Go Twister, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Steve Martin's Go Twister
September 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Driver must be at least 76" tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from viral, social, personal, spinal, or clothing issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The planet was designed by Figaro.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.