Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Steve Martin's Go Racer
March 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is too intense for toons of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or tongue, nasal, leg, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to rent princess glasses.
- The paddlewheel was sculpted by Edna Mode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.