Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Go Racer attraction, mistakenly leaping in the fading sunlight
Steve Martin's Go Racer
May 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all languages.
- Warning: quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 39".
- Special effects may be too boring for teenagers.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Lightning McQueen's deity.
- Be sure to look for an ice Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.