Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Martin's Go Racer attraction, longingly considered to be the finest counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Steve Martin's Go Racer
July 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Seven and six sixteenths stars
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all heights.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
- During selected "Southern Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors should run to this attraction just a quarter hour after its opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young wimps.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.