Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Andy Davis' model-rotting photo of Steve Martin's Go Mountain
Steve Martin's Go Mountain
July 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the slowest in DisneyLand -- is too intense for young ones of all temperatures.
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," DisneyLand hotel guests are invited to experience this attraction just a minute after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 5 until about May 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.