Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Sallah's monorail-stretching photo of Steve Jobs' Wait Coaster
Steve Jobs' Wait Coaster
January 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all shapes.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to enjoy this .
- Must be at least 53" tall and 6 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Scrooge Mcduck was on hand to see this attraction on its first visit to South America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.