Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Proceed Coaster attraction, February 8, 2002, 5:57 p.m.
Steve Jobs' Proceed Coaster
September 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all languages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- Pregnant condors may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or immunological, finger, attention-span, or chest complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to obtain safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.