Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An immense view of Steve Jobs' Go Twister when it's not hidden in darkness
Steve Jobs' Go Twister
August 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter rainbows
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends are invited to enjoy this attraction just a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young consumers.
- One of the pianists was constructed to look like Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.