Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Steve Jobs' Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Steve Jobs' Go Twister
March 31, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all heights.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Pilot must be at least 68" tall.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.