Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Steve Jobs' Go Ride
January 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all ages.
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- Instead of confessing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Horace Horsecollar meet-and-greet thingy.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.