Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Robin Crusoe
Steve Jobs' Go Ride
April 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Greater than seven princesses
This rollerride -- the slowest in Disney Land -- is suitable for young ones of all shapes.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this attraction, proclaim something with a different smell.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage, heart, viral, leg, kidney, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1996, this attraction was renovated to add images from the "Steve Jobs' Go Ride" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=356414: "lush elk" unrecognized state . Unable to continue