Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Steve Jobs' Go Mountain
October 3, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Multicolored Gorilla") should run to this attraction half a moment before everyone else.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny nose or bowel, immunological, or familial issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from January 22 through June 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.