Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A surreal view of Steve Jobs' Go Mountain when it's not inundated in children
Steve Jobs' Go Mountain
January 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from distracting relatives, novelty haircuts, or cardiac or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.