Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Steve Jobs' Go Mountain
June 12, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all shapes.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hip or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.