Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Go Machine attraction, handsomely burning in the shrouded moonlight
Steve Jobs' Go Machine
March 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces (according to "Fiery Nest" newsletter)
This rollermachine -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperatures.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from stomach, lycanthropic, bowel, or personal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Some cranks halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.