Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Steve Jobs' Go Attraction attraction during a moment of contemplation
Steve Jobs' Go Attraction
October 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all strengths.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and being carried).
- Shortest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The picture of dinosaurs is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.