Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster train at a distance
Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster
March 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all heights.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a concealed volunteer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Matt Ouimet interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- During particularly intense weather, this train may become a water train.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This is the only train in Disneyland on which a glimpse of Cogsworth can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.