Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster
February 6, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all shapes.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will joke with you.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.