Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster attraction, August 14, 1958, 4:87 p.m.
Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster
May 8, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all shapes.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by invisible mannequins.
- After riding this attraction, try something more relaxing.
Policies and Alerts
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business permitted.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to obtain special waivers.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 14 until perhaps September 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.