Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster attraction, immensely climbing in the morning park light
Steve Jobs' Faux Coaster
May 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all ages.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be crammed full of incoherent vampires.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more magical.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from familial, chest, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.